Meme: 35 Questions (from Mon)
Thanks, My Cherie Amour :P
1) My uncle once: worked for Exxon.
2) Never in my life: would I eat mayonnaise. BLECH!
3) When I was five: my parents divorced.
4) High school was: full of fond memories with great friends.
5) Fire is: scary!
6) I once saw: lightning strike 2 feet from my car.
7) There’s this woman I know who: constantly brags about her husband's sexual prowess to her friends and then doesn't understand why these friends are sleeping with him.
8) Once, at a bar: I almost entered a topless dance contest. I totally would have won $500 that night.
9) By noon I’m usually: eating lunch.
10) Last night: I went swimming at my mom's house with my husband and daughter...and we got sick after eating my mom's cooking!
11) If I only had: a brain :D
12) Next time I go to church: I will come back and post all about how cold it is in Hell.
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: when it was over.
14) What worries me most: just about everything that I don't have control over.
15) When I turn my head left: I see my hubby sleeping on the floor.
16) When I turn my head right: I see that the clock says 6:03 p.m.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: is great cartoons and TV shows.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: dead by the end of the play.
20) By this time next year: I'll be counting down the days till my hubby comes home!
22) You know I like you if: I call you a bitch *wink wink*
23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: the little people.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: all went to the same hair stylist (and should all get their money back).
25) Take my advice, never: eat pickles and then breathe on me. That's just gross.
26) My ideal breakfast is: one that I don't have to pay for - preferably including Belgian waffles and french toast.
27) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: the various cultural attractions - Heard Museum, Symphony Hall, etc. (hey, when all of your sports teams suck, what's the alternative?)
28) Why doesn’t everyone: shut up and let me talk.
29) If you spend the night at my house: we'll eat chocolate chip cookies and watch suspense/thrillers until we fall asleep
30) I’d stop my wedding: if Taye Diggs showed up and professed his love to me.
31) The world could do without: mean people.
32) My favorite blonde is: Heath Ledger, though I prefer him not blonde. Blondes usually aren't my cup o' tea.
33) If I do anything well, it’s: everything.
34) And by the way: Mon is a totally awesome gal *waves to my bookend*
35) The last time I was drunk, I: couldn't tell you about (that's cause I've never BEEN drunk).